Just the Facts - Key Economic and Social Indicators for New York State
Innovation economy - Just the Facts
Where does New York rank in the race to lead the new global economy?
How much do New Yorkers spend on education, and is there a good bang for the buck?
How do we rank nationally in efforts to enhance science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) studies and graduates?
- 2008 Overall Economic Scores Ranking
- Innovation Capacity 2008
- Economic Dynamism
- Digital Economy
- Knowledge Jobs
- Average NAEP scores
- Graduation rates and average SAT score
- Education attainment
- State and Local Higher Education Spending Per Capita, 2007
- Out-of-state freshmen at public colleges and universities
- Science and engineering doctorates